I enjoy engaging with groups of all ages.
Some suggested presentation topics are included below, all of which can be adapted to age levels and time restraints. I am happy to customize my presentations to fit your needs.
I require only a microphone and podium for conference rooms or classrooms. For book groups just a comfortable seat!
Please contact me in regard to my availability, and fees when applicable.
- Who Pushed Humpty Off That Wall? (workshop)
- How Malcolm Mouse Found His Mojo. (Malcolm Mouse, Explorer release date Spring 2021)
- Cooking Up a Good Story
The Whys and Wherefores of Writing The Sting of Love.
Discounts available when purchasing the novel directly from me.
Libraries and Conferences
- Top Notch Villains—how to craft baddies to curdle the blood, but manipulate heartstrings at the same time.
- Zero to Hero—your protagonist is dull and dreary, tiresome and tedious, more grating than great—what to do and how to do it!
- Transporting Readers Back in Time—think of history as adding depth and texture to plot and character. Historical details shouldn’t draw attention to themselves but be a seamless part of the character’s world.
- Stirring Sense(s) into Setting—when readers hear, see, smell and taste their surroundings the stage is set.
- The Grande Finale—taking your story over the finish line.